Listen, is your car 6 various colors? Is the paint job fading? Tired of it appearing like crap?
Let’s make your mess look fresh. The Dip Doctor provides expert Plasti Dip services in Houston Texas.
Do not invest $1,000-$3,000 painting your 10+ years of age car, You can Plasti Dip your car for as low as $800 plus the cost of materials.
The Wheel Doctor can dip wheels, badges, atv’s, cars, suvs and motorcycles. Extremely competitive prices, expert work. If you have a garage, I have a store located in Houston Texas.
PLASTI DIP DOES boost the look of your vehicle
PLASTI DIP DOES protect versus erosion, dirt, paint chips, nature
PLASTI DIP DOES come off as easy as peeling an orange (simply a massive orange )
PLASTI DIP DOES permit you to see how your automobile would look without permanently painting it or costing a fortune.
PLASTI DIP DOES NOT come off in a car wash or heavy weather
PLASTI DIP DOES NOT damage or result your clear coat
PLASTI DIP DOES NOT need registration change
A paint like liquid which is sprayed on to form a “wrap” coating:
(1) fully removable
(2) scratches coverage
(3) Paint restoration,
(4) No sanding
(5) No Knives used for cutting, masking & preparation needed
(6) No heating
(7) Prevents Corrosion/Rust
(8) very durable and resistant (including heat),
(9) acts as a protective barrier,
(10) If removed the original paint under will be as it was before you wrapped it!
– WOOD: Seals and protects from weathering, and prevents splitting.
– METAL: Reduces vibration, deadens sound, and prevents corrosion.
– GLASS: Shatter proofs glass objects.
Plasti Dip as our main product:
– resists alkaline, acids, salts, moisture, abrasion and most chemicals,
– is an insulating dielectric coating. It will not crack, chip or peel, and will remain flexible even under severe conditions (-34ºc to +93ºc).
– dipped, brush coated and sprayed. Add more layers for greater protection and grip.
– air dried flexible liquid matt, satin and gloss coating for use on virtually anything; including home appliances, tools, outside furniture, cars, etc. – Plastic, rubber, fibreglass and concrete surfaces.