Most wheels that have been bent and/or dented generally will not hold air. If they do, a vibration or slow leak will usually occur. In most cases, we can repair them back to their original factory specs with little or no down time.
- Bend & straighten procedure (up to 20 inch) $75-$135 per wheel
- Bend & straighten procedure (20-28 inch) $140- $185 per wheel
- Multiple bends in wheel add $25
- Lip welding & fill gouges add $125
We Fix Rims Houston Wheel repair uses the Fastest method of wheel repair and enhancements. My Wheel Doctor technicians straighten bent rims and repair all cosmetic damage to alloy and alluminum rims.
With our reconditioning tools, proprietary paints and clear coat process we can remove curb rash, scrapes, gouges and discoloration caused by age. We utilize the proven and professional process that ensures a match with your undamaged wheels. Polished aluminum wheels can also be brought back to like-new condition. We’ve undergone rigorous training before being certified.
Get up to $3000
Bad credit or no credit? No problem!
Snap doesn't offer traditional loans. Instead, we offer a consumer lease that allows you to finance the merchandise over 12 months of convenient payments. We also offer a 100-Day payment option, the best terms around. Need new tires for your car? Or need automotive repair? Don't let bad credit stand in your way. Snap is your partner for fast and easy lease-purchase financing. Please apply here https://nxt.to/qdNWBpA
FINANCING : Snap! Finance
Snap! Finance has the following benefits:
- Get up to $3,000, NO CREDIT NEEDED!
- Easy electronic application with Instant approval.
- Only $39 down (cash, credit or debit).
- 100 day CASH payoff with no early buyout fees!
- Other discounted payment options available.
- No additional documents required (e.g. paystubs).
What you will need to apply:
- Social Security number or ITIN
- Be 18 years or older.
- Active checking account.
- At least $1000 in income per month.