Houston Wheel Repair can easily weld cracked rims by high quality aluminum welding. Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding, is an arc welding process that uses a tungsten electrode to produce the weld. The weld area is protected from contamination by an inert gas such as argon. Tig welding is more complex and difficult to master than most other welding techniques.
At Houston Wheel Repair, our crack repair expert team has well trained by a master certified welder specializing in aluminum wheels. We use top quality, Miller welding equipment.
Get up to $3000
Bad credit or no credit? No problem!
Snap doesn't offer traditional loans. Instead, we offer a consumer lease that allows you to finance the merchandise over 12 months of convenient payments. We also offer a 100-Day payment option, the best terms around. Need new tires for your car? Or need automotive repair? Don't let bad credit stand in your way. Snap is your partner for fast and easy lease-purchase financing. Please apply here https://nxt.to/qdNWBpA
FINANCING : Snap! Finance
Snap! Finance has the following benefits:
- Get up to $3,000, NO CREDIT NEEDED!
- Easy electronic application with Instant approval.
- Only $39 down (cash, credit or debit).
- 100 day CASH payoff with no early buyout fees!
- Other discounted payment options available.
- No additional documents required (e.g. paystubs).
What you will need to apply:
- Social Security number or ITIN
- Be 18 years or older.
- Active checking account.
- At least $1000 in income per month.